You know when you buy something new that you love, and you immediately want to tell everyone why you love it? That’s basically what this whole post is about, but I made sure to try out every product for several weeks before sharing all of it. So let’s keep it short, sweet and get right into it.
- I never really wore blush before, but I loved how it always ties the whole makeup look together. I decided to try this one out because of the amount of great things I’ve heard about it. First off, the consistency is creamy and blends easily to get a natural look. The pigmentation is so good that going in lightly and building it up is easier to prevent overdoing it. The color and the product overall works amazing so, if you’re looking for a blush to try out, this is the one.
- One of my main goals is to slowly get rid of products that have toxic ingredients and replacing them with ones that do not. I found A La Maison deodorant and decided to try it out. I was a little bit skeptical about trying it out because I was worried that it wouldn’t work that well but, I was wrong! This one has been working so well and I love the coconut one. It gives me Hawaiian vibes, which I love. I love how nontoxic it is and how well it works. This is a product I will continuously be purchasing.
Maui Moisture Curl Quench Shampoo and Conditioner
- I wanted to change my shampoo and conditioner to something healthier and more natural so, I decided to try this one out. It’s been amazing for keeping my hair soft and preventing my naturally curly/wavy hair from getting too fizzy. Plus, I love that these products are silicone-free, non-GMO, no parables, no SLS, and more. This brand just has fewer toxins in it than most shampoos and conditioners and, my hair looks and feels so much softer/healthier.
Pink Collapsible Silicone Food Containers
- For my trip to Ecuador, I wanted to bring a few snacks for the plane ride. I found these super cute silicone containers that came in a set of four and, they worked perfectly. What I love was that they were nice to travel with and don’t take up too much space on your carry on. Once you finished your food, you’re able to fold them downwards into a thin rectangle. Also, I have to mention that color is so cute and matches my aesthetic?
- Another cute pink find that I use every day. I drink a lot of water throughout the day, but I don’t like using plastic water bottles. It’s bad for the planet and your health. When you drink from a plastic water bottle, you’re consuming all of the toxins that come from the plastic. This one was perfect for me because it had that touch of pink that once again, matches my aesthetic. it’s made from glass and can hold 20oz of liquid. The glass is durable and it won’t break that easily. It does come with a plastic straw but I just use a metal one. I love this one and it was for a great price.
- Salt lamps are known to bring so many different benefits like; purifying air, raise energy levels, enhance mood, and more. I love the ease of adding this simple edition to be able to get these health benefits. Salt lamps even release negative ions that can help improve sleep. That was defiantly something I noticed the first night of using one. I have a small one that I plug into the wall outlet. It’s small and looks cute, ideal for my whole aesthetic situation.
- My new OBSESSION. I recently got a mini-fridge for my birthday and its such a game-changer for my skincare products. There are so many different products that I love to leave in this mini fridge because not only does it feel so nice to put on your skin, often products will work better and last longer if placed in a fridge. It’s small so it doesn’t take up too much room but it fits a good amount of things. I will be writing a blog post to give you all the details but I love it so much! Like you need one NOW!
Phillips Sonicare Electric Tooth Brush
- This might be a bit more boring but I have been obsessed with this toothbrush because it works so good. Dental hygiene is such a major thing so a few months ago I decided that I needed to upgrade my toothbrush and it was so worth it. I got the back one that looks chic and matches my mini-fridge so its a whole aesthetic. The thing is that I had an electric toothbrush before but this one works differently and it gives you a whole other level of clean.
All of these items are items I love to use and will continue to use daily. Honestly, there is nothing better than finding a new favorite.
All the love,