I love a good skincare routine and I love buying new products to add to my little skincare section in my bathroom. Since I love to learn about skincare I am always hearing about new products or what I should be adding into my skincare routine. This leads me to always do some online browsing. When it comes to skincare, I like to do my research first on the products or bands before making the actual purchase. I want to make sure that I’m getting a product that’s worth my money. Even though I’m up to experiment with new brands, I have to say that the brand that I always go back to is The Ordinary. I think everyone has heard of this brand, at least those who are always learning about skincare. I have talked about this brand and probably always will be because it’s that good. All the products I have bought from them so far have gone above and beyond my expectations. Finding a product that works and still being affordable is amazing. When I say affordable I truly mean it. Most of the products range from $5 – $9, that’s crazy low for skincare. The best part is that they don’t sacrifice quality for giving the client a lower price. What they do is save costs on things like marketing and packaging to give the consumer the best price possible. Since I know how great this brand is, I decided to buy a few more products from them recently. I thought that I would do a mini haul post to share with you guys what is the exact product I bought.
- AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
- Exfoliating isn’t only for getting smoother skin, there’s a tone of benefits from adding this simple step into your routine. Exfoliating helps clear pores, aka goodbye pimples. It’s also important for slowing down the again process while avoiding wrinkles. This product does all of that while also improving your skin texture and giving it a brighter more radiance skin. This is a 10-minute leave on exfoliating facial and something like this can usually cost a lot. This one only cost $7.20 and with all the amazing reviews, I had to buy one right away.
- Lactic Acid 10% + HA
- This product helps to exfoliate the skin while reducing signs of inflammations. That means that when using this product to exfoliate, you shouldn’t have any major redness. It’s supposed to help skin congestion while also getting rid of acne scarring. I love that this is a serum type exfoliator because then you have a more even exfoliation.
- Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
- Toner is so important and I was interested to try this one out. This toner does a light exfoliation while helping improve your skin radiance and clarity. The website also states that it helps with skin texture. It’s supposed to be lightweight and help acne-prone skin, so perfect to use daily.
- Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA
- One of the main things I am aiming to fix is hyper-pigmentation on the skin and this is exactly what this product does. This product also helps reduce dark spots for an overall evener tone. There are so many great reviews on this product and how it helps balance the tone of their skin, I had to try it out.
- Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%
- This is one of The Ordinary’s most popular products. As soon as I got the email letting me know that it was back in stock, I purchased it right away. This product is supposed to be amazing for brightening your skin color. That means getting rid of hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and dark spots. It also works as an effective antioxidant making it great for all skin types. This product was sold out on The Ordinary website, Sephora and Ulta, so it has to be amazing right?
- Caffeine Solution 5% +EGCE
- Caffeine isn’t only useful for giving you more energy in the morning and it’s also great for your skin. This product is great to de-puff the face, its one of my favorite things to do. It reduces puffiness while also helping reduce the appearance of dark under-eye circles. When I stay up late my under-eyes get dark and puffy which is not a great look, so this is the perfect solution.
There it is guys, my mini skincare haul. The total for all of these products was a little bit over $40.00 including tax, which is pretty amazing! Since my purchase was over $25.00 I also got free shipping! Have you guys tried any products from the ordinary? Let me know!! Sending you all glowier and clearer skin vibes!!
All the love,