Lately, I have stuck to strictly online shopping. Other than the fact that most of my go-to stores are online-only, going to a crowded mall and spending way to much time there is annoying. So if you’re like me, I thought that you might want to know a few of my favorites stores to shop online at.
- Whether it’s for a night out, work, or a casual chic look, this place has got you covered. Zara has great prices and the quality is great too, it is the perfect combo. The only downside is that they tend to only have sales two times a year so if you’re not wanting to buy at full price there might be a bit of a wait. The wait is completely worth it, especially the sale after Christmas. Although they do not always have sales, they do often have a special price section where there is a slight discount for the items, so make sure to check that out too.
- If you like ZARA you’re going to like MANGO. The prices tend to be a bit higher but it’s a great place for something with a bit more elegance. They often have similar styles as ZARA but with a slight difference so you have some options. Get 10% off when signing up to their email or wait for one of their sales!
- With so many new styles weekly, this is a store that you can shop at daily with so many new options. It has a variety of styles and different brands making it easier to shop for all of them in one place. Keep your eye out on promo codes, they tend to partner up with influencers and they often offer 15% off. Plus NAKD has plenty of sales, special prices, or NAKD personal promo codes. I’m talking about 25% – 30% off so, no need to pay full price.
- Choosy is unique because all of their clothes are designed based on their follower’s preferences. It’s a great place to find pieces that go along with the current in trend. They’ve got a bit of everything style-wise and price-wise. Plus, when you sign up for their emails you can get 15% off or if you refer a friend both of you get 20% off.
- PRINCESS POLLY
- So many cute clothes that you’re tempted to add everything in your cart. One thing I love is that you can get free 2-day shipping from the US for all orders over $50.00! So great when you’re doing some last-minute shopping. They high high and low cost items but, they always have a pretty great sale section. Plus, like NAKD they always have promo codes. The codes are either from the brand directly or from influencers they have partnered with. You just have to do a bit of research but it’s worth it if you can save some money. Another little tip that I found is that sometimes shopping through their Australian site instead of the US site or the other way around can save you some money. Both US and Australian websites have almost all of the same clothes but prices can vary. For example, a sweater I wanted to buy was over $40.00 on the US site but it was on sale on the Australian site for a little over $20.00. Another time a skirt I liked was about $25.00 on sale in the US but on the Australian site, it was over $45.00. The only difference is that the Australian website is that you need to spend $70.00 for free express shipping, but still a great deal.
These are the stores that I always go to and tend to always find something. There are other stores that I occasionally visit but these never fail me. So what are your go to online stores? Let me know, I would love to add a few more into my list! K, don’t spend too much on clothes today, or do… you deserve it anyway, right?
All the love,